Ear, Nose & Throat Northwest - St. Helens
The Oregon Clinic Ear, Nose & Throat Northwest - St. Helens includes experts in advanced medical and surgical care for adults and children in the entire field of otolaryngology, including sinus disease, nasal breathing problems, smell disorders, head and neck surgery, hearing loss, facial plastics & reconstructive surgery.
- Nasal and Sinus Surgery
- Thyroid & Parathyroid Surgery
- Salivary Gland Disorders
- Ear Surgery
- Tonsil & Adenoid Disease
We encourage all patients to complete check-in forms before their appointment.
If you are registered with InteliChart PatientPortal, you will:
- Receive a link to your check-in forms by email about 14 days before your visit
- Complete and submit your forms before your appointment
If you are not registered with InteliChart PatientPortal:
- Call your clinic to sign up for the portal
- The office will text or email you a secure link to the portal
If you are unable to complete the forms online before your appointment, please plan to arrive early to complete your forms in the waiting area before your visit.
If you have questions about check-in forms, please call the office where your appointment is scheduled.
Legacy Medical Group - St. Helens Building
475 S Columbia River Hwy, St. Helens, OR 97051
- Turn into parking lot for Legacy Medical Group building
- Park in front of building
Getting to the office
- Enter Legacy Medical Group - St. Helens Building
- Follow signs to Suite 100