- ABOUT US
- Finding the Office
- Our Team
The Oregon Clinic Ear, Nose & Throat East offers patients state of the art otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) care provided at three local hospitals. Each of our physicians is trained in the medical and surgical care of head and neck diseases. We also specialize in cosmetic and reconstructive facial plastic surgery, non-surgical facial rejuvenation. We also offer testing and management of seasonal and inhaled allergy disorders.
In addition to our surgeons, we have a physician assistant who specializes in medical treatment of ENT disorders. She is often able to accommodate same day or next day appointments for urgent problems.
ENT East also provides a full range of audiologic services ranging from hearing exams to dispensing and servicing of hearing aids.
Gateway Medical Office Building
1111 NE 99th Ave
Portland, OR 97220
- Enter the parking lot on NE 99th Ave using either lane
- Take a ticket and keep it with you
- To exit the parking lot, follow EXIT signs
- The parking lot exits onto NE Pacific St
Drop off and pick up
- Use the circle driveway in front of the building
- Enter the parking lot from NE 99th Ave
- Go forward and turn right into the circle drive
Getting to the Office
- Go through the sliding glass doors
- Clinic is on the ground floor
- Enter the front door and turn left
- Check in at the desk against the back wall