- ABOUT US
- Finding the Office
- Our Team
The Oregon Clinic Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine West specialty has a nationally prominent team of pulmonary physicians with expertise in evaluating and treating disorders of the respiratory system. We treat patients with a wide variety of breathing complications and respiratory disorders ranging from symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath and chest pain to sleep related illnesses, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and lung cancer.
We also are experienced at working with diseases involving the blood vessels in the lungs and are proud to have been the first PHA accredited pulmonary hypertension care center in the Pacific Northwest.
We work as a team with the patient, loved ones, and referring providers to provide continued care and understanding of these diseases – from diagnosis to treatment plan development. We are also actively involved in clinical trials with the goal of advancing treatment options for patients with pulmonary diseases.
Our pulmonologists are active in the Providence St. Vincent Medical Center residency programs as teachers and program directors. The Oregon Clinic is the regional referral group for the National Jewish Hospital in Denver for Pulmonary Fibrosis. Along with other area medical specialists, our pulmonologists participate in the Thoracic Oncology Program, which provides advanced management of chest cancers such as lung and esophageal cancer.
Providence Mother Joseph Plaza
9427 SW Barnes Rd
Portland, OR 97225
- Enter the St. Vincent campus
- Follow signs to West Parking and Mother Joseph Plaza
- Park in the West Parking Structure
Drop Off or Pick Up
- Follow signs to West Parking and Mother Josepha Plaza
- Pass under the skybridge
- Use driveway round about for pick up and drop off
Getting to the Office
- Enter the building from the parking garage on the floor level, or from the sky bridge on the 4th level
- Elevators are located to the left
- Take to the 2nd floor
- Leave the elevator and go straight ahead to the 3rd door on the left