- ABOUT US
- Finding the Office
- Our Team
Our surgeons are all board certified in general surgery and are fully equipped to perform all forms of general surgery and colorectal procedures.
Our team is committed to providing the best care for all patients. All procedures are performed by the most qualified and experienced surgeons using a range of modern techniques and devices, including open, laparoscopic, and robotic procedures.
The team communicates clearly and efficiently with patients and their families, and offers treatments tailored to each patient’s individual needs. The practice offers pre- and post-surgical care for all patients and provides follow-up care after treatments.
With experienced consultants and experienced medical staff, our team is dedicated to ensuring that all patients receive the highest quality care.
Providence St. Vincent Medical Center East Pavilion
9155 SW Barnes Rd
Portland, OR 97225
- Enter off of SW Barnes Rd
- Turn onto SW Monterey Pl
- Take the first left into the East Parking garage
- Park in the East Parking Structure (first garage on your left)
- Free valet parking is available on the lower level of the East Parking Structure (opposite the fountain entrance roundabout)
Drop Off or Pick Up
- Pull into the roundabout (with water fountain in the middle) to drop off and pick up
Getting to the Office
- Enter the hospital via the East Pavilion Entrance (near the roundabout and water fountain)
- Go past the welcome desk and use the elevators directly behind it
- Take the elevator to the 7th floor
- Take a left from the elevator
- Continue down the hall to Suite 735