- ABOUT US
- Finding the Office
- Our Team
The Oregon Clinic Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine East ‘s nationally prominent team of pulmonary physicians has expertise in evaluating and treating disorders of the respiratory system. We treat patients with a wide variety of breathing complications and respiratory disorders with symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath and chest pain to sleep related illnesses, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and lung cancer.
We also are experienced at working with diseases involving the blood vessels in the lungs and are proud to have been the first PHA accredited pulmonary hypertension care center in the Pacific Northwest.
We work as a team to provide continued care of these diseases, including offering on-site diagnostic and imaging services for creating a treatment plan and diagnosing these health issues. On-site pulmonary function testing also provides rapid answers to many pulmonary difficulties.
Our pulmonologists are active in the Oregon Health & Science University medical school and Providence Portland Medical Center residency programs as teachers, program directors and researchers. The Oregon Clinic is the regional referral group for the National Jewish Hospital in Denver for Pulmonary Fibrosis. Along with other area medical specialists, our pulmonologists participate in the Thoracic Oncology Program, which provides advanced management of chest cancers such as lung and esophageal cancer.
Gateway Medical Office Building
1111 NE 99th Ave
Portland, OR 97220
- Enter the parking lot on NE 99th Ave using either lane
- Take a ticket and keep it with you
- To exit the parking lot, follow EXIT signs
- The parking lot exits onto NE Pacific St
Drop Off And Pick Up
- Use the circle driveway in front of the building
- Enter the parking lot from NE 99th Ave
- Go forward and turn right into the circle drive
Getting to the Office
- Go through the sliding glass doors
- Pulmonary East clinic is on the 2nd floor
- Enter through front door, turn right
- You may choose to use the elevator or staircase
- Go to 2nd floor
- Exit the stairs/elevator and turn left
- Look for the sign for Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
- Check in at the first desk on the right for the Pulmonary Clinic