- ABOUT US
- Finding the Office
- Our Team
When you or your family members have an illness or injury that requires medical imaging, we know that you want answers. At The Oregon Clinic, our team of highly trained specialty radiologists and radiology technologists partner with your physician or practitioner to ensure that you receive the highest quality imaging studies to evaluate your condition or symptoms, and your study results are usually available to your physician or practitioner within one business day.
The Oregon Clinic partners with a team of board-certified and specialty trained radiologists who interpret our studies and consult with your primary care physician and other specialists to evaluate conditions, diagnose illnesses, and prescribe treatments.
Our digital CTs and MRIs, as well as ultrasounds and x-rays, are interpreted by board-certified radiologists, many of whom have completed additional fellowship training in their area of specialization. Our facility is accredited by the American College of Radiologists (ACR).
Our top of the line CT equipment means that patients receive 50-70% less radiation during CT scans.
Ease of Scheduling
Our office schedules directly with you, and we are often able to provide same or next day services depending on your individual insurance and the type of imaging study that is being ordered.
Our services are on average at least 25% less expensive than at area hospitals.
Results are typically sent to your provider by the next business day.
Our office is located next to the Gateway Transit Center, just off I-84 and 205. We have free parking in front of the building and the Imaging Center is on the 1st floor near the entrance.
Highly Rated Patient Experience
98% of our patients rate us highly and would refer us to family and friends. Our team takes extra care to explain procedures thoroughly and offer support and kindness. We customarily run on time and patients report a quicker in/out experience than in a hospital. We even provide warm blankets and comfortable scrubs to patients!
Gateway Medical Office Building
1111 NE 99th Ave
Portland, OR 97220
From 1-205 North or Southbound
- Take Glisan St exit
- Head east
- Turn left at 99th Ave
From 1-84 Eastbound
- Take Exit 7
- Turn right just after The Oregon Clinic sign
From 1-84 Westbound
- Take Exit 9 for 205 South to Salem
- From 205 South, take Exit 21A for Glisan St
- Continue east to 99th Ave
- Head north on 99th Ave to The Oregon Clinic
- Enter the parking lot on NE 99th Ave using either lane
- Take a ticket and keep it with you
- To exit the parking lot, follow EXIT signs
- The parking lot exits onto NE Pacific St
Drop Off and Pick Up
- Use the circle driveway in front of the building
- Enter the parking lot from NE 99th Ave
- Go forward and turn right into the circle drive
Getting to the Office
- Go through the sliding glass doors
- Imaging Center is on the ground floor
- Enter the front door and turn left
- Check in at the first desk on the right
- The desk is shared with the lab
- Check in for the Imaging Center is on the left side of the desk
- Check in for the lab is on the right side