- ABOUT US
- Finding the Office
- Our Team
The Oregon Clinic Radiation Oncology specialty offers a team-oriented approach combined with the latest technological advances to provide the most effective treatment plan available to patients with cancer. We work closely with the surgeons, medical oncologists and primary care physicians to help our patients understand their disease and support them through their treatment.
We do our utmost to create an atmosphere that communicates this spirit to our patients and their families.
Providence St. Vincent Hospital
9205 SW Barnes Rd
Portland, OR 97225
- Enter off of SW Barnes Rd
- Turn onto SW Monterey Pl
- Take the first left into the East Parking garage
- Park in the East Parking Structure (first garage on your left)
- Free valet parking is available on the lower level of the East Parking Structure (opposite the fountain entrance roundabout)
Getting to the Office
- Enter the hospital via the East Pavilion Entrance (near the roundabout and water fountain)
- Go past the welcome desk and use the elevators directly behind it to the Lower Level