Recognized Leaders in Gastroenterological Care.
Referring Physicians: To refer a patient to our practice, please visit the Office Location page of your choice to conveniently submit your referral online.
New Patients: We are currently welcoming new patients. To request an appointment at one of our many locations, please visit the Office Location page of your choice. Our phone number and, if applicable, online appointment request form are listed on our location pages for your convenience.
Current Patients: Log into our online portal, MyHealth Connection, to request an appointment online.
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Liver Foundation
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America
- International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders
- National Library of Medicine
- Oregon Department of Human Services
The Oregon Clinic is proud to rank well above national benchmarks for colonoscopy screening outcomes. Learn more about colon cancer, colonoscopies, and our patient outcome and benchmarks at www.screeningisbelieving.com.
Please visit the office location page of your physician to print check-in forms, procedure instructions, medical history forms, and other helpful information. Please call your physician's office if you have any questions.