Gilbert Klemann, MD
Dr. Klemann graduated from Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, GA. He later completed his internship in general surgery and his residency in urology at the State University of New York at Buffalo, NY. He focuses on bladder cancer, kidney cancer, and general urology at The Oregon Clinic - Urology. Dr. Klemann brings several honors and awards to the clinic and has been inducted into the National Honor Society and Phi Theta Kappa at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Klemann is a member of the American Urological Association and the Endourological Society.
- Residency, Urology, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo NY, 2007
- Internship, General Surgery, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, 2003
- MD, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, 2002
- BS, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, 1998
- Member, American Urological Association, 2003-Present
- Member, Endourological Society, 2003-Present