Roger Wobig, MD
As an Otolaryngologist, I enjoy caring for people of all ages. My specialty enables me to offer surgical and medical therapies for a variety of ailments. I strive to educate my patients about all aspects of their conditions so that they may choose the treatment most successful for them.
Dr. Wobig received his MD from, and later completed his internship and residency in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) in Portland, OR. Dr. Wobig brings several honors and awards to The Oregon Clinic Ear, Nose & Throat - East, including being featured as a Portland Monthly Magazine Top Doctor. He is also a member of the Oregon Medical Association, the American Medical Association and the American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.
- Internship, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 1995
- Residency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 1999
- MD, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 1994
- BS, Biology, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA, 1990
- President, Oregon Academy of Otolaryngology 2016
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2007, 2008, 2009, 2016, 2018
- Surgical Chair, Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center, 2007-2010
- Treasurer/Secretary, Providence Milwaukie Hospital, 2001
- Member, Oregon Medical Association
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Member, American Rhinologic Society
- Board Member, The Oregon Clinic 2016