Kimberlynn Heller, DO, FACOG
Do or do not, there is no try.
Dr. Heller is a Star Wars fanatic who is still fascinated by superhero cartoons.
- OB/GYN, Gateway Women’s Clinic, Portland, OR, 2012
- Administrative Chief Resident, College of Medicine at Peoria, University of Illinois, Peoria, IL, 2007
- Instructor- 3rd/4th year Student Clerkship, College of Medicine at Peoria, University of Illinois, Peoria, IL, 2007
- Clinical Instructor, College of Medicine at Peoria, University of Illinois, Peoria, IL, 2007
- Residency, College of Medicine at Peoria, University of Illinois, Peoria, IL, 2007
- DO, Michigan State University, College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, MI, 2003
- BS, Howard University, Washington, DC, 1997
- Jack and Jill of America Portland, Willamette Valley Chapter Charter Member
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors", 2019 - 2021
- International Center for Traditional Childbirth Board Member, 2011-present
- Chief Resident, 2007
- Fourth Place-Poster presentation, UICOMP/OSF St. Francis Resident Research Day, 2007
- Second Place-Oral Presentation, UICOMP/OSF St. Francis Resident Research Day, 2007
- Outstanding Junior Resident Award-1st Award Recipient, 2004
- Angel Award Nominee, OSF St. Francis Hospital, 2004
- Mid-Michigan Medical Society Scholarship Recipient, 2000
- EOG Fellowship Recipient, 2000
- Student National Medical Association/Kaplan Test Scholarship Recipient, 2000
- Elissa Gatlin Scholarship Recipient, 2000
- Dean’s List, Howard University, 1996
- Care Oregon Peer Review Board Member
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Resident Member, Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Member, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member, National Medical Association
- Member, Howard University Alumni Association
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, American Osteopathic Association
- Student Osteopathic Medical Association, “Monster Dash 5K Race”. 1997
- Community Integrated Medical Student Association, Diabetic Counseling at Community Clinic, Lansing, MI, 1997
- Chapter President, National Representative, Student National Medical Association, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Michigan State University, 1998-1999
- Athletic Physical Examinations, Michigan Special Olympics, 1999-2000
- Student Government Vice-President, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Michigan State University, 1999-2000
- Community tutoring, career workshop, student mentoring, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc, 1999-present
- Health Equity Policy Review Committee, State of Oregon, 2010-present
I went in to see Dr. Heller with not much hope on some issues that were disturbing me health wise, but she turned it around and talked to me like a sister and described everything that was going with me and why! She answered every of my questions and I was motivated. I was smiling all the way home. She is great!!!
Dr. Heller was amazing! I absolutely loved my visit. I have already recommended her to friends and family.