Jeremy Holden, MD
I strive to create an environment where patients feel comfortable asking questions and voicing their concerns. This helps me to understand each patient's specific needs so I can better educate them about their medical condition and the treatment alternatives available. It is important to me that patients make informed decisions about their healthcare.
Dr. Holden completed his internship and residency in internal medicine at the University of Wisconsin. He later completed his fellowship in gastroenterology and hepatology also at the University of Wisconsin. Dr. Holden focuses on hepatology and other gastroenterology needs at The Oregon Clinic - Gastroenterology East. He is board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine.
When Dr. Holden is not working he enjoys running, hiking, skiing and reading non-fiction.
- Internal Medicine
- Certification, American Board of Gastroenterology, 2007
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, 2007
- Certification, American Board of Internal Medicine, 2004
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, 2004
- Internship, Internal Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, 2002
- MD, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2001
- BA, Biochemistry, Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH, 1996
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018, 2020
- Governor, Oregon Gut Club, 2011-Present