Jeffrey Douglass, MD
I strive to care for my patients with honesty, love and excellence; as I would want my family or myself to be treated if our roles were reversed.
When away from work, Dr. Douglass enjoys spending time with his wife and their five children. He spends time watching and occasionally coaching sports teams. He is active in his church, Younglife, and also enjoys water sports, snow skiing, mountain and road cycling.
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM, 2006
- Internship and Residency, Internal Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2002
- MD, Oregon Health & Sciences University, Portland, OR, 1999
- BA, Biology, Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA, 1993
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors", 2021