Clea Caldwell, DO, FACOG
Dr. Caldwell completed her B.S. in Biology at University of New York-New Paltz. She later received her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Vallejo, California and completed residency at St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut. Dr. Caldwell is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Dr. Caldwell emphasizes natural birthing methods, minimally invasive surgeries, and is a proctor/educator to other physicians in the daVinci Robotic surgical methods.
When Dr. Caldwell is not working you can most likely find her spending time with her family, practicing yoga, rock climbing, or snow boarding. She enjoys traveling and trying new Portland restaurants.
- B.S., Biology, State University of New York-New Paltz, New Paltz, NY, 1997-2000
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Old Westbury, NY, 2000-2001
- D.O., Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Vallejo, CA, 2002-2005
- Student Education Chief, St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center, 2008-2009
- Resident, St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center, Hartford, CT, 2005-2009
- Managing Partner, The Oregon Clinic - Women's Health Today
- Special Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, 2009
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2014, 2017
- Robotic Surgical Proctor for Intuitive Surgical, Inc
- Speaker, Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists