Urology at Mt. Hood
The Oregon Clinic Advanced Urology Associates provides experts in every urologic specialty, including minimally invasive surgery, kidney stone treatment, prostate disease treatment, incontinence, urologic oncology, infertility and erectile dysfunction.
- Robotic & Minimally-Invasive Surgery
- Genitourinary Cancers (Adrenal, Kidney, Bladder, Prostate, Testicular, Penile)
- Kidney Stones
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- General Urology
We encourage all patients to complete check-in forms before their appointment.
If you are registered with InteliChart PatientPortal, you will:
- Receive a link to your check-in forms by email about 14 days before your visit
- Complete and submit your forms before your appointment
If you are not registered with InteliChart PatientPortal:
- Call your clinic to sign up for the portal
- The office will text or email you a secure link to the portal
If you are unable to complete the forms online before your appointment, please plan to arrive early to complete your forms in the waiting area before your visit.
If you have questions about check-in forms, please call the office where your appointment is scheduled.
Legacy Mt. Hood Medical Center
Medical Office Building 1, Suite 103
24900 SE Stark St, Gresham, OR 97030
- Follow signs to Medical Office Building 1
- Park in the lot across from the entrance of Medical Office Building 1
Getting to the Office
- Enter Medical Office Building 1
- Take a right around the corner to Suite 103