Eric Hansen, MD
Our expert team provides state of the art, compassionate, evidence-based care.
Dr. Hansen is a Board Certified Radiation Oncologist. He graduated with honors from Yale University (BA) and Oregon Health & Science University (MD). He completed his radiation oncology residency at University of California San Francisco (UCSF). Dr. Hansen served as President of the Oregon Radiation Oncology Society and is a member of the American Society of Radiation Oncology and the American Society for Clinical Oncology. He was selected by President Clinton as a United States Presidential Scholar. Dr. Hansen is Editor of "Handbook of Evidence-Based Radiation Oncology," a #1-selling medical text worldwide that has been translated into several languages.
To refer a patient or request an appointment, please call: (503) 216-2195 for The Oregon Clinic at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center.
- B.A., Yale University, New Haven, CT
- M.D., Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), Portland, OR
- Internship, Internal Medicine, St. Mary’s Medical Center, San Francisco, CA
- Residency, Radiation Oncology, University of California San Francisco (UCSF), CA
- United States Presidential Scholar, Selected by President Clinton
- Magna Cum Laude, Yale University
- Phi Beta Kappa, Yale University
- Magna Cum Laude, Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU)
- Chief Resident, Radiation Oncology, University of California San Francisco (UCSF)
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2012