Viju P. Deenadayalu, MD
My goal is to create a comfortable atmosphere where I can provide excellent health care for my patients and to establish a physician-patient relationship built on honesty and trust. I feel that educating my patients about their conditions and utilizing preventive care is crucial to the practice of sound medicine.
Dr. Deenadayalu graduated from Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine in Dayton, Ohio. He completed his residency in internal medicine and fellowship training in gastroenterology and hepatology at Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, IN. His primary areas of focus include colon cancer screening and prevention, and managing diseases of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, and colon.
Dr. Deenadayalu is currently serving as a member of The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy's (ASGE) Practice Management Committee. He is also on the Editorial Review Board of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
- Internal Medicine
- Chief Fellow, Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- MD, Wright State University School of Medicine, Dayton, OH
- BS, Biology, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Managing Partner, The Oregon Clinic Gastroenterology - East
- Nominee for the Walter J. Daly Outstanding Internal Medicine Resident Award, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis
- Editorial Review Board, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Member, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE), Practice Operations Committee
- Executive Committee Member, The Oregon Clinic Gastroenterology - East
- Board Member, Oregon Gut Club
- Member, American College of Gastroenterology
- Member, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy