Theresa Orazio Wear, FNP
Theresa Orazio Wear grew up in Portland, Oregon and graduated from Walla Walla University with a B.S. in Nursing. She worked at the Portland VA as a nurse for six years before deciding to go back to school to become a Nurse Practitioner. Ms. Orazio Wear received her Masters and Doctorate in Nursing from OHSU.
Ms. Orazio Wear spends her time outside of work with her husband, friends and family. In her free time she enjoys running, biking, and exploring new places around Portland and in the Pacific Northwest.
- DNP, Family Nurse Practitioner, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2016
- MN, Family Nurse Practitioner, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2015
- BS, Nursing, Walla Walla University, Portland, OR, 2009
- Member, Oregon Nurse Association
- Member, American Association of Nurse Practitioners