Swapna Reddy, MD
I feel extremely fortunate that I found my dream job! I knew by joining The Oregon Clinic that I would have the privilege of taking care of patients in a warm, supportive, team-oriented, and quality driven practice. I look forward to assisting patients in improving their gastrointestinal quality of lives.
Dr. Swapna Reddy, MD is board-certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology by the American Board of Internal Medicine and previously served as Chief Resident at the University of California, Irvine. She has an interest in working with patients with pelvic floor dysfunction and inflammatory bowel disease. Dr. Reddy speaks fluent Spanish and practices at the Tualatin and Newberg offices of The Oregon Clinic - Gastroenterology South.
- Internal Medicine
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology, University of California, Irvine, Orange, CA, 2013
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of California, Irvine, Orange, CA, 2009
- MD, Medical University of Ohio at Toledo, Toledo, OH, 2006
- BS, Biology, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA, 2002
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors", 2018
- Research Fellow of the Year, 2012 - 2013
- Nomination to the Orange County Spirit of Volunteerism Awards 2011 (The Cambodian Family)
- Chief Resident 2009 - 2010
- The David K. Litke, MD Memorial Intern of the Year Award, 2006 - 2007
- Department of Internal Medicine R2 Resident of the Year Award, 2007 - 2008
- Member, American College of Gastroenterology
- ACG Women's Committee