Sean Crowe, MD
I believe the relationship between a patient and their physician should be built on trust, respect, and patient autonomy. I feel privileged and honored to collaborate with patients as a surgeon.
Dr. Crowe loves the field of general surgery because he likes fixing problems, working with his hands, and having a strong relationship with his patients.
Dr. Crowe is broadly trained in general surgery, with an emphasis on minimally invasive surgery, i.e., laparoscopic and robotic surgery. He performs abdominal wall hernia surgery, surgery of the spleen, gallbladder, small intestine, and colon.
Dr. Crowe was drawn to general surgery because of the special combination of using his hands and mind to help others and make a difference in the world. And while he certainly loves working in the operating room, he especially loves forging relationships with his patients in the hospital and clinic.
Outside of work, Dr. Crowe enjoys time in the wilderness and spending time with his wife and family.
- Residency, General Surgery, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2022
- Internship, General Surgery, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2018
- MD, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, 2017
- BA, Cultural Anthropology, American University, Washington, DC, 2007
- Member, Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- Member, American College of Surgeons
- Member, Mackenzie Society