Rebecca Bremner, MD
I strive to treat all patients as individuals and work with them to determine the best treatment given their particular needs, goals and concerns.
Dr. Bremner graduated from Macalester College with a bachelor's degree in history and English. After spending time teaching and living in Germany, she went on to medical school at the University of California, Davis where she graduated in 2001. She and her family moved to Portland for her dermatology residency training at Oregon Health and Science University. She is board certified in dermatology.
She enjoys seeing patients of all ages and building relationships with them over many years. She was drawn to dermatology because of the combination of medical and surgical skills the field requires.
Dr. Bremner is an avid cyclist and can be seen commuting to work in all sorts of weather, year round. Although she grew up in the Midwest, she fell in love with the Pacific Northwest and all the natural beauty, proximity to green spaces, and activities to be enjoyed here. Her hobbies include running, hiking, camping, and enjoying good food.
- Chief Resident, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2005
- Internship, Preliminary Medicine, Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, CA, 2002
- MD, University of California, Davis, Davis, CA, 2001
- BA, Macalester College, St. Paul, MN, 1991
- Bremner R., E. Simpson, C. White, L. Morrison, A. Deodhar. Palisaded Neutrophilic and Granulomatous Dermatitis. Seminars in Arthritis and Rheumatism. 2004 Vol. 34 Num. 3
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Oregon Dermatology Society
- Oregon Medical Association