Michelle Beilstein, MD
To me, the best treatment plans are a balance between evidence based medicine and compassionate, individualized care. To provide a high standard of care, I am relentless in assuring that patients have received the required follow up care or instructions. I am passionate that patients be provided the highest quality of GI care possible.
When Dr. Beilstein is out of the office, she likes to spend time with her husband and two children.
- MD, USC School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, 1993 - 1997
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, 1997 - 1998
- Resident, Internal Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, 1998 - 2000
- Fellow, Gastroenterology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2000 - 2003
- Fellow, Therapeutic GI, University of Pennsylvania, PA, 2003 - 2004
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2016
- Clinical Instructor of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2003 - 2004
- Member, American Gastroenterological Association, 2000 - Present
- Member, American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, 2000 - Present
- Member, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE), 2002 - Present
- Member, American College of Gastroenterology 2002 - Present