Michael Munly, MD
Listening and taking the time needed to fully understand a patient’s concerns is essential to providing the best possible care. I am dedicated to providing the treatment that is best for each individual patient.
Dr. Munly graduated summa cum laude from Oregon State University. He received his MD at The Medical College of Wisconsin in 2009. Dr. Munly later completed his general surgery internship and residency at Oregon Health & Sciences University in Portland, OR. He then completed his fellowship in colon and rectal surgery at Creighton University in Omaha, NE. Dr. Munly is currently a surgeon at The Oregon Clinic – Westside Surgical Specialists.
Dr. Munly enjoys skiing, hiking, photography, archery, scuba diving, and spending time with family.
- General Surgery
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Fellowship, Colon & Rectal Surgery, Creighton University, Omaha, NE, 2015
- Internship and Residency, General Surgery, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2014
- MD, College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, 2009
- BS, Biology, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR, 2003
- Graduated summa cum laude from Oregon State University
- Member of Phi Eta Sigma Honorary Society
- American College of Surgeons – Associate Fellow Member
- American Society of Colon & Rectal Surgeons – Candidate Member
- American Medical Association - Member
- Mackenzie Society – Member