Lianne L. Lin, MD
Dr. Lianne Lin earned her medical degree at Oregon Health & Science University. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center and her Pulmonary and Critical Care fellowship at University of California at Irvine Medical Center. She is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine. Her areas of interest include thoracic oncology, pleural disease, and pulmonary hypertension.
Dr. Lin enjoys hiking, traveling, and aikido training in her free time.
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Fellowship, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, University of California, Irvine, Orange, CA, 2015
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Providence St. Vincent Medical Center, Portland, OR, 2011
- MD, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2008
- BS, Bioengineering & Biochemistry, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 2004
- Student Mentorship Award, OHSU Center for Diversity & Multicultural Affairs, 2006
- Volunteer Educator Award, OHSU, 2006
- Phi Beta Kappa, 2002
- Lin L., Waddington T, Sassoon C, Jafari B, and Mazdisnian F. Thoracic Ultrasound in Conforming Induced Pneumothorax prior to Medical Thoracoscopy. Poster presentation at CHEST 2013, Chicago, Illinois.
- Lin L. Neurosarcoidosis: A Curable Cause of Dysphagia. Poster presentation at American College of Physicians (ACP) Regional Meeting, Eugene, Oregon. 11/2010
- Lin L. Lower Back Pain: A Rare Presentation of Colonic Tumor. Poster presentation at ACP Regional Meeting, Eugene, Oregon. 11/2009
- Lin L. Ocogenic Osteomalacia: A Rare Cause of Hypophosphatemia. Oral presentation at ACP Regional Meeting, Eugene, Oregon. 11/2008
- Lin L. In Search of Home: From Home to Homeless to Housing - an ethnographic case study. The Permanente Journal 2007;11(2): 70-73.
- Bulmus V, Woodward, M, Lin L, Murthy N, Stayton P, and Hoffman A. A new pH-responsive and glutathione-reactive, endosomal membrane-disruptive polymeric carrier for intracellular delivery of biomolecular drugs. Journal of Controlled Release 93(2003): 105-120.
- Lin L, Vipin K, Flinn B, and Nadella K. A Novel Way to Control Microcellular Foam Density Using Desorption Time. Journal of Undergraduate Research in Bioengineering 2003; 3(1): 46-50.
- Lin L., Waddington T, Sassoon C, Jafari B, and Mazdisnian F. Thoracic Ultrasound in Conforming Induced Pneumothorax prior to Medical Thoracoscopy. – manuscript accepted for publication in PLEURA 2016.
- Member, American College of Chest Physicians
- Member, American College of Physicians