Hillary Jenson, DNP, FNP-C
I believe in treating the whole person using evidence-based approaches.
Hillary believes that hearts are a truly amazing organ that have a simple goal yet are so complex in the coordination of each individual aspect to achieve that goal. Hillary loves learning about the elements needed for the heart to succeed and how providers can intervene when things aren't working as they should.
Hillary enjoys working with patients to help them optimize their health and achieve their functional goals and, overall, feel better in their daily life.
Hillary loves the Portland weather year-round (even the rain!) and it's hard to beat having the coast, Mt. Hood, and the Gorge all so close!
Outside of work, she loves spending time outdoors hiking, kayaking, exploring new places, and most of all, spending time with her family.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, University of Portland, Portland, OR, 2018
- BS, Nursing, Seattle University, Seattle, WA, 2011
- BS, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR, 2009
- Member, American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Member, Nurse Practitioners of Oregon