Roya Mansouri, MD, MPH
I believe in an holistic approach to the care of the Ear, Nose, and Throat patient. The area of the body we treat is very central to a person's identity, and while we treat the inner workings of the ear, sinus, voice, or neck as well as the outer cosmetic appearance, we must always be cognizant of how sensitive our patients are about these areas, and how they will interact with other people, whether through how they hear and are heard as well as how they will be seen as a result.
Dr. Mansouri graduated from Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, LA. She later completed her internship in general surgery and completed her otolaryngology residency at the University of Illinois at Chicago. She currently focuses on Facial Plastic Surgery, Thyroid & Parathyroid Surgery and Functional Nasal Surgery (including rhinoplasty) at The Oregon Clinic Ear, Nose & Throat - East. Dr. Mansouri is a member of several organizations and associations, including the American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery and the American Academy of Facial Plastics. She has been inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society and is the Oregon Medical Director for the National Medical Spa.
Dr. Mansouri enjoys hiking, skiing, painting, and classical singing.
Dr. Mansouri specializes in cosmetic procedures with The Oregon Clinic - The Center for Aesthetic Medicine. She performs facial fillers, toxins, CO2 laser procedures, direct or mid-forehead brow lifts, face lifts, neck lifts, upper and lower blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), rhinoplasty (nasal surgery), otoplasty (ear surgery), earlobe repair, scar revision, and skin cancer treatment. Click here to learn more about The Center for Aesthetic Medicine and our services.
- BA, Molecular Biology, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, 1994
- MA, Public Health/International Health, Tulane School of Public Health, New Orleans, LA, 1999
- MD, Tulane School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, 1999
- MPH., Tulane School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
- Internship, General Surgery, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, 2000
- Otolaryngology Residency, University of Illinois at Chicago, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Chicago, IL, 2004
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha
- Member, American Academy of Facial Plastics
- Member, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery