Justin Rufener, MD
It is a great privilege for patients to entrust their care to me, so I treat all my patients with the utmost respect. My goal is to provide compassionate, high quality medical and surgical treatment in an individualized manner that allows patients to be part of the decision-making process.
Dr. Rufener graduated from Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) and later completed his internship and residency at Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, MI. Dr. Rufener currently focuses on Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Laryngology and Thyroid & Parathyroid surgery at The Oregon Clinic Ear, Nose & Throat Northeast. Dr. Rufener has been awarded the Richard D. Nichols Research Award and has been inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. He is also a member of The American Academy of Otolaryngology, The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and the American Medical Association.
- Residency, Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, MI, 2008
- Internship, Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, MI, 2004
- MD, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2003
- BS, Biology, University Of Oregon, Eugene, OR, 1998
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Magna Cum Laude, University of Oregon, 1998
- Magna Cum Laude, Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), 2003
- Richard D. Nichols Research Award, 2008
- Member, American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, American Rhinologic Society
- Member, The Triologic Society