Mark Cahill, MD
In the rapidly changing fields of gastroenterology and hepatology, I strive to provide my patients and their families with a doctor-patient partnership built on collaboration, listening, and respect. I believe through this type of relationship, patients can best achieve their unique healthcare goals.
Dr. Cahill is married with an adorable daughter and several pets. When he’s not working he enjoys hiking, skiing, travel, and exploring the Portland dining scene.
- Internal Medicine
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology, University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center, Memphis, TN, 2013
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Providence Portland Medical Center, Portland, OR , 2009
- MD, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA, 2006
- BS, Psychology, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT, 2002
- Chairman, Patient Care Operations Committee, Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Honors & Awards: Medical Student Research Training Program Grant, University of Washington School of Medicine, 2003
- Rushing Memorial Scholarship Research Grant, Montana State University, 2003
- Member, American Gastroenterological Association