Dale Lee, FNP
As a sleep medicine provider, I am committed to providing the best care possible through evidence-based practices, healthcare leadership, and collaboration with healthcare professionals. I believe in approaching patient care with compassion, trust, education, and with open ears.
Sleep medicine has been a passion of Dale’s since his nursing education. He is grateful for the opportunity to provide the best evidence-based practices in the care of sleep and sleep-related disorders.
Dale enjoys teaching patients about their condition and what we can do to help them. He also enjoys adding a little dose of humor while he works.
Dale loves living in Portland because of its proximity to the Oregon coast, the Cascade mountains, Puget Sound, and Central Oregon. He also appreciates the surrounding natural environment.
When he is not working, Dale enjoys spending time with his family. They love going to the beach, traveling, hiking, and dining. They also love their two dogs and two cats.
- FNP, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, 2017
- BS, Auburn University at Montgomery, Montgomery, AL, 2015
- AS, Central Oregon Community College, Bend, OR, 2012
- ND, National College of Natural Medicine, Portland, OR, 2004
- BS, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 1998