Ashley Rivera, DO
I enjoy working with my patients to find an individual treatment plan that best suits their needs.
Dr. Rivera chose to concentrate on the field of General Surgery because she can use both her technical and medical knowledge to treat a variety of diagnoses. Dr. Rivera specializes in robotic surgery and hernia repair, including hiatal hernias.
When not working, Dr. Rivera enjoys exploring the outdoors, quilting, and spending time with her friends and family.
- Resident, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Corvallis, OR, 2020
- DO, School of Osteopathic Medicine, Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA, 2015
- BS, Iowa State University, Ames, IA, 2010
- Resident of the Year Award, Good Samaritan Medical Center, 2020
- Gold Humanism Honor Society Member
- Sigma Sigma Phi Honor Society Member
- Member, American College of Surgeons
- Member, American College of Osteopathic Surgeons