As healthcare providers, we at The Oregon Clinic puts the well-being of our patients and our staff first. So, we are glad to be able to once again serve our patients with the care you and your family’s needs.
With Governor Brown’s announcement that non-emergency medical procedures can start again as of May 1, we will begin reopening for some procedures at most of our clinic locations.
While we encourage all patients to choose a virtual visit with their provider when appropriate, we are also putting extra measures in place to make sure patients and staff are safe at our clinics:
- Daily temperature and symptom checks for all staff, onsite patients and guests.
- Adding time between procedures to allow for extra cleaning, in addition to our normal sanitizing and disinfecting processes.
- Reducing physical contact between our team members and patients.
- Having patients and guests bring a mask and wear it while at the clinic.
- Staff wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) while caring for patients, including masks and, when needed, gowns and face shields.
- Reducing guests in the waiting room by limiting friends and family at appointments.
- Limiting use of “touch points” such as card readers. This may mean collecting co-pays by phone before the visit.
We are also following all requirements from the CDC and State of Oregon to make sure we can continue providing the highest level of care for our patients.
If you are scheduled for an in-person appointment and have questions, please call your clinic’s office number. And remember to wear a mask!
Thank you for allowing us to be part of your healthcare team. We are so proud to take care of our community at this difficult time.