Ear, Nose & Throat South
The Oregon Clinic Ear, Nose & Throat South has been treating residents of Oregon City, West Linn, Lake Oswego and other parts of Clackamas County for over 30 years. Our otolaryngologists specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of children and adults with problems affecting the ear, nose, and throat, head and neck.
We also offer a full audiology department with diagnostic hearing evaluations, a full line of standard and digital hearing aids and comprehensive hearing aid services. We are conveniently located on the Willamette Falls Hospital campus in Oregon City. We are open Monday through Friday and accept most insurance. Please call us to make an appointment or to confirm that we accept your insurance.
- Sinus Diseases & Surgery
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Thyroid & Parathyroid Surgery
- Tonsils & Adenoids
- Ear Infections
- Head & Neck, including Sinus Issues
- Allergy Testing
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Hearing & Balance Disorders
- Ear Infections
We encourage all patients to complete check-in forms before their appointment.
If you are registered with InteliChart PatientPortal, you will:
- Receive a link to your check-in forms by email about 14 days before your visit
- Complete and submit your forms before your appointment
If you are not registered with InteliChart PatientPortal:
- Call your clinic to sign up for the portal
- The office will text or email you a secure link to the portal
If you are unable to complete the forms online before your appointment, please plan to arrive early to complete your forms in the waiting area before your visit.
If you have questions about check-in forms, please call the office where your appointment is scheduled.
Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Medical Plaza Building II, Suite 115
1508 Division St, Oregon City, OR 97045
- Enter Williamette Falls Medical Center.
- Follow signs to Medical Plaza II.
- Parking is located across the street from Medical Plaza II.
Drop off or pick up
- Pull up to front entrance of Medical Plaza II.
- Use the front entrance of Medical Plaza II.
- Clinic is located on the first floor of the building.
- Follow signs to Suite 115.