Virtual Visits: Tips & Tricks
1 to 3 Days Before Your Visit
- Set up your technology using these instructions for Android, iPhone or iPad, or desktop computer. Call our helpdesk if you have any issues at 503-488-2488, Monday through Friday 7:00am–5:00 pm.
- If possible, have a back-up phone, tablet or computer in case you have technical issues.
- Find a quiet, private place to have your visit.
- If you are using a phone or tablet for your visit, figure out a location to place it so it can be steady and the doctor can see you clearly.
Day of Your Visit
- Leave plenty of time to get ready for your visit to fix any technology issues that may come up.
- Join the visit 5 minutes before your scheduled visit time. A staff member at your doctor’s office will join the virtual visit at your appointment time and start the check-in process.
- Please be patient with this technology. This is new to everyone.