Diagnostic Imaging Services
Diagnostic Imaging refers to testing procedures that doctors use to look inside your body to determine the best possible care. Our leading-edge technologies include our advanced, 64-slice CT scanner and medical imaging services such as MRIs and digital x-rays to help your doctor identify heart disease, cancer, stroke, musculoskeletal disorders and many other ailments.
The Oregon Clinic is proud to offer state-of-the-art imaging in a caring and compassionate environment with exceptional quality and flexibility. Our MRI, CT and Ultrasound machines are all accredited by the American College of Radiology.
Our facility images digitally, offering the capability of providing immediate, accurate patient information to any physician, ensuring rapid diagnosis and quality patient care. Our on-site registered technologists and board-certified radiologists ensure that you receive the highest quality care.
The Oregon Clinic offers patients the most cutting-edge Magnetic Resonance technology for an enhanced experience:
- Superior image quality: Ultra short machine delivers superior image quality due to a high-field strength magnet
- Quiet patient experience: The quietest machine on the market
- Improved patient comfort: A large interior, including integrated coils for greater flexibility, better lighting, and increased ventilation
We are currently welcoming new patients. Please see our list of office locations to the right to find the location closest to you.
Once selecting a location, you can either call to schedule an appointment or click on a provider of your choice and request an appointment online.
Log into your online portal, MyHealth Connection, to request an appointment online, retrieve your medical records, request prescription refills, and communicate with your office.
If you don't have a log in, you can click on your office location to the right, and call or click on your provider to request an appointment.
Please visit the office location page of your physician to print check-in forms, procedure instructions, medical history forms, and other helpful information.
To refer a patient to our practice, please visit the Office Location page of your choice to conveniently submit your referral online or call us at the number listed.
The Oregon Clinic offers the following advanced imaging services:
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scan: A Computed Tomography (CT) Scan, also called a CAT scan, uses x-rays and a computer to create cross-section images of your spine or brain. A critical diagnostic tool, a CT allows your physician to view your spine or brain in “slices.” It may or may not be performed with a dye injected into your bloodstream. View our informational sheet here.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) : Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) uses radiofrequency waves and a strong magnetic field to provide clear and detailed pictures of internal organs and tissues. This technique greatly enhances diagnostic capabilities for a broad range of conditions including cancer, heart and vascular disease, stroke, and musculoskeletal disorders. View our informational sheet here.
- Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds are vital for diagnosing aliments of the abdomen, pelvis, kidney, thyroid and other soft tissue. All of our ultrasound technicians are certified by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS). View our informational sheet here.
- X-Rays: Most x-rays are available on a walk-in basis. You can be assured that all imaging staff are highly trained, Oregon Licensed, American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) registered technologists. View our informational sheet here.