Steven Seung, MD
God heals, and I hope to be His instrument.
Dr. Seung graduated from the University of Chicago and later completed his residency at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF). Dr. Seung brings The Oregon Clinic - Radiation Oncology several honors and awards, including the Edmonson Research Fellowship, the Francis L. Lederer MD and Ph.D Training Fellowship and the KASTRO Resident Award. Dr. Seung currently focuses on brain tumors, gastrointestinal cancer, prostate cancer, immunotherapy and other radiation oncology needs.
To refer a patient or request an appointment, please call: (503) 215-6029 for The Oregon Clinic at Providence Cancer Center.
- B.A., Universtity of Chicago, Chicago, IL, 1987
- Ph.D., University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, 1992
- M.D., University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, 1994
- Resident, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, 1995-1998
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2009
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2012
- Edmonson Research Fellowship
- Francis L. Lederer M.D./Ph.D. Training Fellowship
- Immunology Training Grant
- KASTRO Resident Award