Ann-Marie Yost, MD
Dr. Yost graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA and received her MD from George Washington University in Washington, D.C. She later completed an internship in general surgery and a residency in neurological surgery at George Washington University Hospital in Washington D.C. Dr. Yost is a Fellow of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and a practicing neurosurgeon at The Oregon Clinic.
- B.A., History and Sociology of Science, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 1986
- M.D., with Distinction, George Washington University, Washington D.C., 1991
- General Surgery Internship, George Washington University Hospital, Washington D.C., 1991-1992
- Training, Pituitary Surgery, Department of Neurological Surgery, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, 1995
- Residency, Department of Neurological Surgery, George Washington University Hospital, Washington D.C., 1992-1998
- Training, Department of Neurological Surgery, Newcastle General Hospital, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK, 2007