At The Oregon Clinic, our plastic surgeons are experts in reconstructive surgery, hand surgery, and cosmetic procedures. They take an honest, attentive approach to each patient's care and recognize that successful results require a partnership.
Whether you are considering breast reduction or reconstruction after mastectomy, carpal tunnel surgery, body contouring or any of the range of plastic surgery procedures our physicians provide, they have the training and skill that inspires confidence every step of the way.
Plastic surgery can improve appearance, function, and quality of life. More advanced technology and new surgical techniques offer patients more options than ever before, and our surgeons are committed to taking the time to listen to you, as an individual, and thoroughly explain those options so you can choose the path that is best for you.
At The Oregon Clinic, our plastic surgeons are experts in procedures that enhance your life, not just your looks. If you are considering plastic surgery, please contact us.
We are currently welcoming new patients. Please see our list of office locations to the right to find the location closest to you.
Once selecting a location, you can either call to schedule an appointment or click on the provider of your choice to request an appointment online.
Log into your online portal, MyHealthConnection, to request an appointment online, retrieve your medical records, request prescription refills, and communicate with your office.
If you don't have a log in, you can click on your office location to the right, and call or click on your provider to request an appointment.
To expedite your check-in process, please print and complete any applicable forms from our patient portal, MyHealthConnection (no login required).
We have four easy ways to refer your patient to The Oregon Clinic:
- EHR: The Oregon Clinic accepts electronic referrals using Secure Direct Messaging technology, allowing you to quickly and easily refer patients from your own Electronic Health Record. Please contact your system administrator about enabling this option.
- ONLINE: Refer your patient using our online tool.
- PHONE: Refer by phone by directly calling the specific office or doctor.
- FAX: Refer by faxing the specific office or doctor.
Meet Our Providers:
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Breast Surgery: Reduction, Lift & Implant Removal, Reconstruction
- Facial Aesthetic Surgery
- Skin Cancer Reconstruction
- Hand Surgery
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Breast Surgery, including Augmentation, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction after Cancer
- Facial Rejuvenation, including Surgical & Non-Surgical & Botox
- Hand Surgery, including Carpal Tunnel, Arthritis, Nerve & Tendon Injury
- Breast Cancer Reconstruction
- Facial Aesthetic Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Breast Surgery
We provide a variety of aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery options to help you look and feel like your best self.
Click on the drop-down menu below for more information about the high-quality services we offer in breast surgery, as well as before and after photos of the procedures.
Breast reduction is designed to decrease the size of the breast and alleviate medical issues related to breast weight. Breast reduction surgery, or mammoplasty, removes fat, glandular tissue and skin, making the breast smaller, lighter and firmer.
Typically a breast reduction surgery isn't performed until the breasts are fully developed. In some cases, if large breasts are causing serious physical discomfort, the surgery can be done earlier. This surgery is not recommended for women who plan to breastfeed.
Breast augmentation, or augmentation mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure to enhance the size and shape of a woman's breast. Some patients also need their breast implants removed or replaced, for medical reasons or personal choice.
Whether due to pregnancy, nursing, weight loss or aging, a breast lift, or mammoplasty, can improve the firmness and appearance of the breasts (although no surgery can permanently delay the effects of gravity and aging). Some women choose to have this surgery to reduce the size of the areola.
|Submuscular primary silicone breast augmentation||6 months post-op.|
- A breast lift, or mastopexy, is a surgical procedure to enhance the size and shape of the breast and restore the skin’s elasticity.
- Although no surgery can permanently delay or reverse the effects of gravity or aging, a breast lift can significantly improve the size and appearance of your breasts.
- A breast lift creates a more rounded breast shape to improve your natural breast size using breast implants or removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue.
- Whether due to pregnancy, nursing, weight loss or aging, our surgeons are experts in breast lifts that improve the firmness and appearance of your breasts while also enhancing your self-confidence.
Breast reconstruction is a type of surgery for women who have had a breast removed (such as from a mastectomy). The surgery rebuilds the breast mound so that it is about the same size and shape as it was before. The nipple and areola can also be added. Women who have had only the part of the breast around cancer removed (lumpectomy) may not need reconstruction.
Gynecomastia, or enlarged breast tissue in men, can occur at any age. This condition may be hereditary or may be the result of hormonal changes, certain drug therapy, obesity, or medical conditions. Gynecomastia surgery removes fat and/or glandular tissues from the breasts, resulting in a flatter, firmer and more well-contoured chest.
Some women are born with nipples that don't protrude and instead are inverted. Cleft nipples may also result after breastfeeding. Correction involves restoring contour, projection, and symmetry to balance the appearance of a woman's breasts.
The goal of transfeminine top surgery is to enhance the size and shape of the breasts to create a more feminine appearance to the chest. There are a variety of techniques used to perform top surgery, and many factors should be taken into consideration when choosing which technique is best:
- Desired amount of breast enlargement
- Placement of the incisions
- Type of implant used
The goal of transmasculine top surgery is to remove the breast tissue (mastectomy) from both breasts and create a masculine appearance to the chest. There are a variety of techniques used to perform top surgery, and many factors should be taken into consideration when choosing which technique is best:
- Amount of breast tissue
- Amount of excess skin
- Desire for nipple sensation
Some patients need their breast implants removed or replaced, for medical reasons or personal choice.
Cosmetic plastic surgery includes surgical and nonsurgical procedures that reshape normal structures of the body in order to improve appearance and self-esteem. Healthy individuals with a positive outlook and realistic expectations are appropriate candidates for cosmetic procedures. Because it is elective, cosmetic surgery is usually not covered by health insurance.
Click on the drop-down menu below for more information and resources about the high-quality services we offer in cosmetic body surgery.
As we age, our skin can lose elasticity. Although exercise can improve underlying muscle, it doesn't address the sagging or drooping skin of the upper arms caused by underlying weakening tissue or localized fat deposits. An arm lift, or brachioplasty, reshapes the upper part of the arm, as well as the underarm to the elbow.
Tummy tuck surgery, or abdominoplasty, removes the excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdominal region and tightens the muscle wall.
|Tummy Tuck with Breast Reduction|
|Tummy Tuck and Flank Lipo||6 months post-op|
- The mommy makeover combines breast surgery (implant, lift, or reduction) with a tummy tuck to tighten the abdomen and give the breasts a fuller, more youthful appearance.
- Childbirth and breastfeeding can leave skin loose and sagging. Whether you’re a new mom or had children years ago, mommy makeover surgery can be a good option if exercise alone does not produce the results your desire.
- Many areas can be addressed in mommy makeover surgery, including breasts, abdomen, waist, genitalia and buttocks. A mommy makeover is typically performed as one single procedure.
- Even if you have successfully lost weight after pregnancy, it’s often hard to reverse the stubborn pockets of fat and sagging skin that remain. Our goal is to restore your body’s shape to help improve your appearance and self-confidence.
If your thighs have fat pockets or sagging, loose skin, a thighplasty might be right for you. This procedure reshapes the thighs by reducing excess skin and fat, resulting in smoother skin and better-proportioned contours of the thighs and lower body.
This type of specialized surgery can treat diseases that cause pain and impair the strength, function, and flexibility of your wrist and fingers. Surgery seeks to restore to near normal the function of fingers and hands injured by trauma or to correct abnormalities that were present at birth. Whether you are suffering from hand pain or have lost function in your hand, our plastic surgeons are experts in a variety of hand surgeries that will restore the function and flexibility of your hand, wrist and fingers. With years of experience in hand surgery, we know that what matters most is attention to detail tailored to your personal needs. We bring that focus to repairing your hands so you can get back to work and to doing what you love.
Click on the drop-down below for more information and resources about the high-quality services we offer in hand surgery.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a condition caused by pressure to the median nerve within the wrist, or carpal tunnel, that causes pain, a tingling sensation, numbness of the fingers, weakness or aching. Carpal tunnel syndrome is associated with multiple conditions including repetitive motion or overuse, fluid retention during pregnancy, injury to the nerve in the carpal tunnel or rheumatoid arthritis. Our surgeons offer advanced procedures coupled with attentive care to treat your carpal tunnel symptoms.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a disabling hand disorder in which thick, scar-like tissue bands form within the palm and may extend into the fingers. It can cause restricted movement by bending the fingers into an abnormal position.
Ganglion cysts are noncancerous lumps that most commonly develop along the tendons or joints of your wrists or hands, and occasionally in the ankles and feet. They can be painful if they press on a nearby nerve and their location can sometimes interfere with joint movement. Our expert treatment can help improve movement and function and remove discomfort caused by cysts.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disabling disease that can cause severe inflammation in the joints of the body that can eventually result in bone erosion and joint deformity. In the hand, it can deform fingers and impair movement. An autoimmune disorder, rheumatoid arthritis occurs when your immune system mistakenly attacks your own body's tissues.
Trigger finger occurs when inflammation narrows the space within the sheath that surrounds the tendon in the affected finger. If trigger finger is severe, your finger may become locked in a bent position. People whose work or hobbies require repetitive gripping actions are at higher risk of developing trigger finger. The condition is also more common in women and in anyone with diabetes. We provide quick, effective treatment to help relieve pain and discomfort in the fingers and tendons.
The goal with injuries to the hand is a rapid and accurate initial evaluation and treatment. In other words, once an injury occurs, the doctor strives to begin medical treatment quickly so the short- and long-term effects on the hand can be minimized. Our expert surgeons have years of experience and are specialty-trained to treat a range of hand and wrist injuries and conditions.
We provide a variety of skin repair and revision options to help you look and feel like your best self. Our surgeons are committed to helping you achieve beautiful and natural-looking results to improve appearance and self-esteem.
Click on the drop-down below for more information and resources about the high-quality services we offer in skin surgery.
Our plastic surgeons use injections, steroid medications, and surgical procedures to improve the appearance of facial scars. Although no scar can be removed completely, these procedures can make it less noticeable.
Skin lesion excision is a procedure where a surgeon removes a skin lesion and an area of surrounding tissue, and then reconstructs the skin to restore it to normal.
If you have a severe wound that has limited your mobility, caused a loss of sensation, or is cosmetically unappealing, plastic surgery to repair the skin may be a solution.
Skin cysts and tumors are skin problems that sometimes cause pain and can be malignant or benign. We provide a variety of options to safely remove masses and repair the appearance of the skin.
Cosmetic plastic surgery includes surgical and nonsurgical procedures that reshape structures of the body in order to improve appearance and self-esteem.
Click on the drop-down below for more information and resources about the high-quality services we offer in cosmetic surgery.
- Eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty, removes excess skin and restores support to the fat surrounding the eye.
- If your upper and lower eyelids are droopy or puffy, make you look tired or interfere with your vision, eyelid surgery may be a good option.
- Surgery can be performed on the upper lids, lower lids or both and can be performed in-office.
- Our goal is to keep the softness around the eye to create a youthful appearance. Eyelid surgery will not remove crow's feet, dark undereye circles or lift sagging eyebrows.
Ear surgery, also known as otoplasty, can improve the shape, position or proportion of the ear. It can correct a defect in the ear structure that is present at birth, or it can treat misshapen ears caused by injury.
A brow/forehead lift improves the look of drooping brows as well as furrows that can make a person appear tired, sad or even angry. A brow lift is often combined with an eye lift or blepharoplasty to rejuvenate the upper third of the face.
A chin or neck lift, or lower rhytidectomy, improves visible signs of aging in the jawline and neck.
- A facelift, or rhytidectomy, lifts the underlying tissue of the face, elevates and reshapes fat pads, and removes redundant skin. A facelift will mainly rejuvenate the lower third of the face, so certain other procedures, such as Botox or an eye or neck lift can be performed at the same time to rejuvenate the rest of the face for a balanced look.
- All incisions are hidden and camouflaged in folds along the ears and hairline to prevent hair loss, scarring, or a ‘pulled’ look. Our goal is to make our patients look rested, relaxed, and youthful in a natural way.
Injectable materials like collagen or Juvederm™ are temporary fillers injected into the face to fill out wrinkles or plump up lips. They can also correct contour irregularities or scars.
If you would like to improve the appearance of prominent or large ears or repair torn earlobes, ear surgery or otoplasty can restore normal contour to the ear. Surgeries are done on children typically before they reach school of age 4-6, as the ears stop growing by age four, but it is also possible to perform the surgery on adults.
Buttock augmentation is used to improve the contour, size and/or shape of the buttocks. A buttock lift improves the shape and tone of the underlying tissue that supports skin and fat in the buttock area.
- Rhinoplasty, also referred to as a “nose job,” alters the shape and improves the function of the nose.
- Whether you’re interested in rhinoplasty for cosmetic or functional reasons, the type of surgery to be performed is a result of an in-depth discussion between you and your surgeon.
- Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure where incisions are made in the nostril to make adjustments to the nasal structure.
- As physicians trained in both aesthetic and nasal surgery, we understand the unique cosmetic and functional issues of the nose to create the individual result you want.