The esophageal surgeons of The Oregon Clinic are internationally recognized as providers of the most advanced and comprehensive care of all aspects of esophageal and gastric diseases. We specialize in advanced minimally-invasive treatments of foregut diseases including the diagnosis and definitive care of a wide variety of disorders such as reflux disease, swallowing disorders, hiatal hernias, premalignant conditions, and cancer. Our commitment to excellence is demonstrated by our superior outcomes, continuous quality assessment, high patient satisfaction, and more than 300 peer-reviewed publications.
Patients suffering from disorders of the upper GI tract, such as gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), trouble swallowing, or dyspepsia look to their primary care providers for relief and advice. At the same time, the diagnosis and management of these problems become increasingly complicated, considering the spectrum extends from minor complaints to chronic debilitating conditions. As treatment pathways become more complex, physicians and patients suffer from inconsistent and fragmented information.
- All aspects of surgical treatment for esophageal and gastric diseases specializing in minimally invasive techniques.
- High volume experience with an international reputation for innovation and excellence in clinical care.
- Pioneers in the latest techniques, including transoral flexible endoscopic therapy for GERD and achalasia.
- Well-established regional esophageal testing laboratory with the most sophisticated modalities, including high-resolution esophageal testing, laryngopharyngeal testing, sedation-free in office, trans-nasal endoscopy.
We are currently welcoming new patients. Please see our list of office locations to the right to find the location closest to you.
Once selecting a location, you can either call to schedule an appointment or click on a provider of your choice and request an appointment online.
Log into your online portal, MyHealthConnection, to request an appointment online, retrieve your medical records, request prescription refills, and communicate with your office.
If you don't have a log in, you can click on your office location to the right, and call or click on your provider to request an appointment.
To expedite your check-in process, please print and complete any applicable forms from our patient portal, MyHealthConnection (no login required).
We have four easy ways to refer your patient to The Oregon Clinic:
- EHR: The Oregon Clinic accepts electronic referrals using Secure Direct Messaging technology, allowing you to quickly and easily refer patients from your own Electronic Health Record. Please contact your system administrator about enabling this option.
- ONLINE: Refer your patient using our online tool.
- PHONE: Refer by phone by directly calling the specific office or doctor.
- FAX: Refer by faxing the specific office or doctor.
The Oregon Clinic's Esophageal and Gastric surgeons are dedicated experts, devoting their practice to helping patients with upper GI tract problems. We believe in integrated care for digestive diseases, making all aspects of care easier and effective for patients and providers. Whether it is advice/consultation, diagnostic testing, or surgical care, we offer a single point of care.
Meet Our Providers:
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia Surgery
- Reflux Surgery
- Esophageal Surgery
- Stomach Surgery
- Esophageal Disorders
- Complex Pulmonary & Tracheal Disorders
- Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery
- Endoscopic & Minimally Invasive Therapies for GERD
- Hiatal Hernia & Paraesophageal Hernia
- GERD, including Fundoplication, LINX, Transoral-Incisionless Fundoplication (TIF), STRETTA & ENDOSTIM
- Barrett's Esophagus & Esophageal Cancer
- Endoscopic Resection and Ablation of Esophageal Cancer
- Esophageal Motility Disorders & Achalasia (POEM and Laparoscopic Myotomy)
- Esophagectomy, including Vagal Sparing, En Bloc & Minimally Invasive
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hiatal Hernia & Paraesophageal Hernia
- Weight Loss Treatment & Surgery
- Achalasia & Other Motility Disorders
- Advanced Flexible Endoscopic Surgery
- Achalasia and other motility disorders
- Atypical chest pain
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Esophageal diverticulum
- Esophageal and gastric cancer
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Hiatal hernia
- Obesity-related GI problems
- Swallowing disorders
Comprehensive Esophageal Testing:
- High-resolution esophageal manometry (HRM)
- Impedance testing
- Traditional and wireless pH testing
- Restech Laryngeal pharyngeal reflux (LPR) testing
- Sedation-free trans-nasal endoscopy
- Endoscopic radiofrequency therapy (STRETTA)
- Complex esophagogastric surgery
- Per-oral Endoscopic Myotomy (POEM)
- Laparoscopic magnetic sphincter augmentation (LINX)
- Trans-oral incisionless fundoplication (TIF)