Foot & Ankle
Podiatry is the treatment of disorders of the foot and ankle. Treatments range from non-invasive shoe inserts and orthotics and preventative diabetic foot care to surgical procedures. Podiatry is also focused on the diagnosis and treatment of the Achilles tendon, bunions, nail and skin diseases, heel pain, and various other conditions.
Foot pain can be detrimental to continuing an active, healthy lifestyle. At The Oregon Clinic Foot & Ankle, we focus on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the foot and ankle promoting long-term health.
We are currently welcoming new patients. Please see our list of office locations to the right to find the location closest to you.
Once selecting a location, you can either call to schedule an appointment or click on the provider of your choice to request an appointment online.
Log into your online portal, MyHealthConnection, to request an appointment online, retrieve your medical records, request prescription refills, and communicate with your office.
If you don't have a log in, you can click on your office location to the right, and call or click on your provider to request an appointment.
To expedite your check-in process, please print and complete any applicable forms from our patient portal, MyHealthConnection (no login required).
We have four easy ways to refer your patient to The Oregon Clinic:
- EHR: The Oregon Clinic accepts electronic referrals using Secure Direct Messaging technology, allowing you to quickly and easily refer patients from your own Electronic Health Record. Please contact your system administrator about enabling this option.
- ONLINE: Refer your patient using our online tool.
- PHONE: Refer by phone by directly calling the specific office or doctor.
- FAX: Refer by faxing the specific office or doctor.
- Achilles Tendon
- Ankle Instability
- Arthritis Foot and Ankle Care
- Bunion and Hammertoe Correction
- Diabetic Foot
- Flat Feet
- Ingrown Toenails
- Inpatient Care
- Injuries to the Foot and Ankle
- Nail and Skin Diseases
- Orthotics and Bracing Therapy
- Pediatric and Geriatric Diseases
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rearfoot and Ankle Reconstruction Surgery
- Routine Foot Care
- Workers' Compensation Injuries