Your health information accessible wherever you are.
- View a summary of your medical record. See a snapshot of your medical history, including most lab results, documented allergies, past immunizations, prescribed medications and more
- Request an appointment online.
- E-mail your healthcare team. Use our secure messaging system to ask your healthcare team a non-urgent health question.
- Renew your medications. Order prescription refills from any pharmacy in your medical record.
- Update your contact information. Change your address, phone number, insurance and emergency contact information.
- Manage family member accounts. Take care of information for your children, spouse, parents or other loved ones.
Ready to register for MyHealthConnection?
Register here! to start the Registration Process
It may be helpful to have a billing statement on hand. You will create a user ID and password, as well as answering a few security questions. If you already have an online account to our Secure Messaging (e-Statement) system or MyHealthConnection, use the “Log in” box also on the left side of the screen, then click on the “Verify My Identity” button.
Here are a few directions to get you started:
- The next screen will ask you if you are an established patient—select that option.
- Complete the fields requested. You will need a unique PIN for initial account setup. To obtain a PIN, ask a staff member during a visit or call 503.935.8444. Please note that your PIN is case-sensitive. You will only need your PIN once to initially register. Afterwards, you may sign on with only your log-in ID and password.
- Select “Verify” and you should receive a message that your account has been successfully created.
Need a little help? Call us!
Call our MyHealthConnection support team, during business hours (M-F: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.), at (503) 935-8444.