Zackery Nance, DPM
I am excited to provide podiatric care to patients of The Oregon Clinic. My time spent in Pittsburgh has equipped me with the knowledge and surgical experience to confidently take my skills to Portland and continue to provide excellent care. I believe in an honest patient-doctor relationship that keeps the patient’s best interest at the forefront in making collaborative decisions when it comes to each individual’s foot-care needs.
Dr. Nance graduated from Des Moines University in Des Moines, IA. He completed his Podiatric residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pittsburgh, PA and has completed extensive training in diabetic limb salvage, rearfoot and ankle reconstructive techniques.
In his free time, Dr. Nance's hobbies include hiking, camping, golfing, watching soccer and baseball, and relaxing with his wife and three kids.
- Podiatric Surgical Residency, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA, 2014
- DPM, Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA, 2011
- BS, Microbiology, Weber State University, Ogden, UT, 2010
- Member, Oregon Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association