Jin-Hee Kim, MD
I was strongly influenced by the urologists I met during my training, They were a universally nice group of people. I also saw the lack of female presence in the world of urology and thought this needed to be remedied. Women tend to feel more comfortable seeing women doctors, especially in this field. I am very proud to be fulfilling that need.
Dr. Kim obtained her Medical Degree at the UCLA School of Medicine in 1995 and completed her residency at UCLA in 2002. She is a Diplomate of the American Board of Urology and is certified in the subspecialty of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Kim welcomes patients in all aspects of Adult Urology, including endourology, minimally invasive surgery, oncology, female incontinence and pelvic floor reconstruction.
Dr. Kim enjoys the mix of different patients she sees in her job, and says the combination of office work and surgery is immensely fulfilling. Although she practices general urology and sees the full gamut of urologic patients, a high percentage of her patients are women. Along with the patients she sees, Dr. Kim enjoys the staff she works with at The Oregon Clinic. Well-trained and cordial, the physicians are part of a well-managed team that prides itself on its efficiency and excellence of patient care.
In her free time, Dr. Kim enjoys literature, horseback riding, hiking with her dogs and traveling.
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Residency, Urology, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, 2002
- Internship, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, 1996
- MD, University of California, Los Angeles, School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, 1995
- Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA, 1991
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2020, 2021, 2022
- Diplomate, American Board of Urology
- Diplomate, American Board of Urology Subspecialty Certification in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery