Gregory Alan Cost, MD
I am committed to providing compassionate, high-quality urologic care. Urology is a specialty where new technology and innovation have been important. These factors not only keep the practice of medicine fresh, but also provide a gratifying patient benefit.
Dr. Cost completed his medical degree at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in 1991. He completed his residency in urology at Stanford University School of Medicine in 1997. He is Board Certified in Urology and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Urology. He was recently selected as the Medical Director for Robotic Surgery, Providence Health System Oregon Region. Dr. Cost is interested in all areas of adult urology and specializes in minimally invasive techniques, including robotic surgery and laparoscopic surgery.
In his free time, Dr. Cost enjoys running, cycling, and sailing.
- Residency, Urology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, CA, 1997
- MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, 1991
- BS, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 1987
- Medical Director for Robotic Surgery, Providence Health &Services Oregon Region
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2020
- Cum Laude, University of Pennsylvania, 1987