Troy Simmons, DPM
Though my training is surgically based, I pride myself in also achieving excellent results with conservative treatments.
Dr. Simmons graduated from the California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco. He later completed his podiatric residency at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center in Brooklyn. Dr. Simmons finished his podiatric surgical residency at Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital and Kaiser. He currently focuses on diabetic foot care, mortons neuroma treatment, sports medicine and other podiatry needs at The Oregon Clinic Foot & Ankle. Dr. Simmons is a member of several organizations including the American Podiatric Medical Association, Oregon Podiatric Medical Association and the American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
In his free time, Dr. Simmons enjoys mountain biking, hiking and backpacking, fishing, golfing, and playing with his dog.
Education & Honors
- Residency, Podiatric Surgical, Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital & Kaiser, Portland, OR, 2004
- Rotating Podiatric Residency, Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY, 2001
- DPM, California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco, CA, 2000
- BS, Biology, Union University, Jackson, TN, 1995
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2013, 2020
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Oregon Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Member, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery