Stephen Chen, MD
My goal is to provide patients with knowledge and insight into their medical problems, and to work together to create a treatment plan that fits their needs. I enjoy developing a strong patient-provider relationship through trust, respect, and compassion.
In his free time, Dr. Chen enjoys golf, fishing, hiking, and spending time with his wife, son and daughter.
- Internal Medicine
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology, University of California, Irvine, Irvine Medical Center, Orange, CA, 2007
- Internship and Residency, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA, 2004
- MD, University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, 2001
- BA, Economics and Biology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 1996
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors", 2021