Shivani Patel, MD, FACOG
I try my best to treat every patient’s whole person rather than just the “problem” they present.
Dr. Patel earned her B.A. in Biology at Agnes Scott College in Atlanta. She later earned her M.D. at the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, GA and completed residency at Memorial University Medical Center in Savannah, GA. Dr. Patel is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
When not working, you can find Dr. Patel roaming the stacks at Powell’s Books with a milkshake in hand, trying any new restaurant, or buying everything at Portland’s Saturday Market.
- Residency, Administrative Chief Resident, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Mercer University School of Medicine, Memorial Health University Medical Center, Savannah, GA, 2014
- MD, Medical College of Georgia, School of Medicine, Augusta, GA, 2010
- BA, Biology, Agnes Scott College, Decatur, GA, 2006
- Cum Laude, Agnes Scott College, Decatur, GA, 2006
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists