Kareen Leavens, PA-C
Areas of Focus:
daVinci Robotic Procedures
I am passionate about the intricacies of neurosurgery and appreciate the team-centered approach the practice takes when treating the whole patient.
Kareen is a board certified Physician Assistant and a proficient OR 1st assist in a variety of surgical approaches including DaVinci robotic assisted, laparoscopy, straight-stick laparoscopy, open abdominal and vaginal surgery. She has experience with peri-operative hospital care including rounding, admission, discharge and taking call. Outside of the office, her hobbies include running half-marathons, hiking and international traveling with family and friends.
Education & Training:
- MS, Seton Hill University, Greensburg, PA, 2014
- BS, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA, 2008
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors", 2022
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants