Jennifer Franz, MD, FACOG
I believe in individualized care – that every patient is different and treatment should be tailored to each patient’s needs. I work with my patients to accomplish their desired goals.
Dr. Franz decided to specialize in obstetrics and gynecology because she enjoys the variety of the field, whether she is helping pregnant patients safely bring a new baby into their family or improving patients’ quality of life through surgery. She also enjoys building relationships with her patients over the years and getting to know them while providing preventive care.
Dr. Franz is experienced in high-risk obstetrics and is robotically trained to allow for minimally invasive surgery. She is also a certified daVinci Console Surgeon.
Outside of work, Dr. Franz is a typical Pacific Northwesterner and spends her time camping, snowboarding, and hiking with family, all in her Subaru.
- Residency, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, 2005
- MD, Stony Brook University School of Medicine, Stony Brook, NY, 2001
- BA, Psychology, Brandeis University, 1996
- Outcomes of Hysterectomy in HIV-Seropositive Women Compared with seronegative women, Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Volume 13, Issue 3, 2005
- Member, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists