Jennifer Brannon, AuD, F-AAA
I believe in the importance of involving my patient in their hearing care. By listening to and understanding their communication needs and concerns, we work together to find the most beneficial hearing solution for them. Improved hearing can have such a positive effect on someone's life, and as an Audiologist, it is very rewarding for me to have been a part of that.
Jennifer received her BS in Hearing and Speech Sciences from the University of Maryland. She later completed her MA in Audiology at the University of Illinois. She completed her Doctorate of Audiology at the University of Florida in 2014. Jennifer is a member of the American Academy of Audiology and The Oregon Academy of Audiology. She treats her patients at The Oregon Clinic Westside Ear, Nose & Throat.
In her free time, Dr. Brannon enjoys baking and cake decorating, hiking, exploring good eats/drinks in Portland, traveling and enjoying life with her two teenagers.
- AuD, Audiology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, 2014
- MA, Audiology, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL, 1995
- BA, Hearing and Speech Sciences, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, 1992
- Member, Oregon Academy of Audiology
- Fellow, American College of Audiology