James Craven, MD, FACS
I have practiced medicine long enough to understand the vulnerability of being a patient. Each time I offer advice, I ask myself what I would want or what I would recommend for my family from that same position of vulnerability.
- Internship & Residency, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA, 1994
- MD, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 1989
- BS, Chemistry, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA, 1984
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2021
- School Advisory Board, 2007-2015
- Member, American College of Surgeons